Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whole NEW Baby

Jackson is doing sooooo much better on this new formula!  We started seeing improvements after 3 days and every day he seems to be doing better!  No more hours of screaming!  He is generally pretty content unless he gets bored or he is getting tired.  He takes naps ya'll!  When the boy smiles, he smiles all over himself!  Morning and bath time seem to be his favorite times.  That is not surprising since his daddy is such a morning person.  Today we were able to travel to Alexandria and visit with my parents.  This was such a treat because David had not gotten to see him and he just got out of the hospital yesterday.  He is on dialysis now, and seems to be doing pretty well all things considered.  Jackson did great on the trip there and back. He got a little fussy at the end of the drive coming and going, but I got in the back seat with him and we played all the way home.  It is was great to be out of the house.  One thing that has been hard has been being cooped up in our house.  Our only outings have been to see to Jack's parents.  I'll be so excited when I can take the little booger to the grocery store or even church! Not til RSV season is over and Dr. King says it is ok though.

This is our new happy boy!


I want to take a few minutes to post about my progress with PPA/PPD.  Work was a huge step towards my getting better, but I can't underestimate the help of medication, prayers, good friends, and a supportive husband!  I am doing loads better!  I have even been able to start weaning off at least one of my medications.  I should be off of one of the sleep meds sometime this week.  When I look back at where I was a month ago....well, it was rough.  I am so thankful that God is leading me out of that dark place!

No comments:

Post a Comment